Visitors are most welcome
Regular monthly meetings are held on the (3rd) third Saturday of each month (January to November)
Meetings are generally held at the Community Centre Hall, Millwell Road East, Maroochydore Qld., (near the entrance to the P4 Parking area for Sunshine Plaza).. CLICK HERE to see location map.
NOTE: Venue can alter at short notice. For information regarding upcoming Meetings and Events CLICK HERE
Everyone is welcome to bring their own bromeliad(s) for the show & tell discussion &/or identification.
Suggested arrival time 1:00PM (Check Events Diary page)
- Viewing of plants for sale from 1:30
- Plant Clinic – Open forum, (Concluding at 2.00)
- Voting for Popular Choice opens at 1.30
- General Meeting starts at 2.00, – Conclusion, ( approx 3.45)
Each meeting involves;
- Plant Clinic
- Popular choice selection
- Talks by speaker(s),
- Plant displays and plant sale table,
- Plant raffle,
- Show & tell and afternoon tea.