Visitors are most welcome
Regular monthly meetings are held on the (3rd) third Saturday of each month (January to November)
Meetings are generally held at the Community Centre Hall, Millwell Road East, Maroochydore Qld., (near the entrance to the P4 Parking area for Sunshine Plaza).. CLICK HERE to see location map.
NOTE: Venue can alter at short notice. For information regarding upcoming Meetings and Events CLICK HERE
Everyone is welcome to bring their own bromeliad(s) for the show & tell discussion &/or identification.
Suggested arrival time 1:00PM (Check Events Diary page)
- Popular Choice plants to be tabled by 1:00PM
- Viewing of popular choice plants from 1:15PM
- Voting for Popular Choice closes at 1.30PM
- General Meeting starts at 1:30, – Conclusion, ( approx 3.45)
Each meeting involves;
- Popular choice selection
- Talks by speaker(s),
- Plant displays and plant sale table,
- Plant raffle,
- Show & tell and afternoon tea.